Crossing the Blues

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine’s Day Hairstyle Videos

 

Valentine Hairstyle–Long Hair Braids

I know you guys are probably really excited about V day! It’s a time to celebrate being in love and every girl wants to look her best! I really liked the trendy braided hairstyles that are just gorgeous and cute. Soft wavy hair is also super hot for a V day date~~

 

Soft Wavy Hair with Hair Straightener
ManWomanfilm Super Natural Hairdo!

Well, I would love to know what hairdo you’ll be sporting this Valentines Smile

Gyaru Hair

Of course, the video above is for all Gyaru lovers. I like it but most likely would not wear the big bow personally. Otherwise, I like how sweet it looks.. Now if only I could decided which hairdo to wear tomorrow Winking smile

Love, BlovetBeauty