Crossing the Blues

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Belated Lunar New Year 2011!

IMG_0673
I’m really sorry for the lack of post sweeties. We’ve been busy visiting and spending lots of time with family for the past few days. This Chinese New Year sure felt rushed and a little bit quiet mainly due to the gloomy weather and overcast skies. The sun is finally out now and I’m super glad because it puts a smile on everyone’s face! I’m finally getting used to wearing my GEO and EOS lenses and I’ve been wearing them for 6-8 hours at a time and my subcision scarring has healed 60% !
My 2011 resolutions are :-
1) Smile more. I don’t do this enough. I’m not unhappy, it’s just that I’m not a smiley type person.
2) Revamp my wardrobe. I let fashion go the minute my waist expanded to the size of the globe when I was having my boy and now I’m slowly getting back into it. I’m a big believer that you don’t have to spend a ton to be fashionable. Let’s see how this goes
3) Go for daily walks. Provided it isn't raining. I need to lose 2 - 3 more kgs to be back to where I was.
4) Stress less.
5) Always leave the house with groomed brows.
Here’s wishing everyone a prosperous and happy Rabbit New Year Smile
Love,
BlovetBeauty