Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Goo Hara Inspired Look

image

Goo Hara from Kara has one of the most baby doll faces I’ve seen in the Kpop world. Whether of not she’s had work done is really of no interest to me because if she did, she’s got a fantastic plastic surgeon and if she didn’t, the world’s not fair. I love her baby doll makeup with simple emphasis on eye lining and strong brown brows. Her lips aren’t overly nude and has a hint of pink sheen to it.Red heart

Here’s my take on it. Just getting those thick brows took me a long time to draw, blend, clean up and draw again. Thick brows are a must have for any Korean Inspired Look, so laboring over them is well worth it!

Untitled 116

Untitled 111

I  shaded my nose somewhat to give an illusion of sharper features. Also, I highlighted down the center of my forehead and nose as well as cupid’s bow for added dimension. Face is kept clean and minimal and lips were kissed with MAC’s Lip Glass in Culture Clash.Untitled 114

That’s it for Goo hara inspired look. She’s got a lot more looks that I’m digging, so come back for more if you love her Smile

Love, BlovetBeauty