Crossing the Blues

Friday, February 11, 2011

Gifts & Easy Romantic Valentine Day Look

 

IMG_0747

“Love is in the air ~~ Everywhere I look around…”

Valentine’s Day is coming and I finally got round to using my EOS Pink Jelly Series Lens. These lenses look amazingly cute on picture and I love it. Who would have thought that pink lenses would complement brown eyes so well?

 

IMG_0737

IMG_0742

I like these Pink EOS lenses & they are super comfy so I can wear them all day which is great! All I did for my eyes was to line them with Barbie’s Brown Pencil Liner ( Glides on so easily) & Mascara Smile I was thinking that this would be a a wearable Valentine Day time look because it’s more natural with pink cheeks and natural lips.

                                     ---------------------------

Also, something came in the mail just a few days back! My first giveaway prize that I won from Shop N' Chomp ! She’s the sweetest!

IMG_0891

A classy card that I’m proudly displaying on my study room shelve now.

IMG_0895

First ever INGLOT cream blush! After trying this I really cant wait to try their eyeshadows. Unfortunately, its super tough to get their products online!

IMG_0909

IMG_0908

IMG_0910

IMG_0904

IMG_0905

IMG_0907

This baby pink reminds me so much of my MAC Lady Gaga Lipgloss, without the cool blue undertones. Very gorgeous!

IMG_0899

IMG_0901

An additional product that I was GOO goo ga ga for was LUSH lip Scrub! I’ve used it twice already and my lips felt smooth after that. *Muacks* Totally unexpected that Lisa would add a product on my every expanding wish list!!

IMG_0903

Finally, a cute little notepad that she added… cuteee….

Go visit Lisa stylish blog now !

Have a great weekend & Happy V Day in advance!

Love, BlovetBeauty