Crossing the Blues

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Handsome Student Damir Turcinovic

Damir Turcinovic is a 24 years old student from Chicago, Illinois, US.



Self Introduction of Damir Turcinovic:

I'm half Bosnian & Croatian. I moved to Chicago about 10 years ago and have been here ever since. I am fluent in German, Yugoslavian and the English language. I'm currently a law enforcement student at Harper College and hope to become a cop some day, but i sure wouldn't mind a career in modeling or film =] As they say, "you never know what tomorrow holds".

I would like to do some modeling, and acting perhaps. It's something i always wanted to do. I did one run way show and a photo shoot for a website that unfortunately never launched. But it was just a ton of fun, and would love to do it again. I hope to explore the world of modeling through this site and get some more experience in the field. I can't say that i have one style. I have many. I like to mix up Euro Fashion with a little punk.

Details of Damir Turcinovic:

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 196 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Eastern European
Skin color: White