Crossing the Blues

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Soft Brown Gyaru Eyes

I’ve been loving all shades of brown eye shadows lately and I think I’ve found a gorgeous matte brown shade from Top Shop- will show it to you guys soon! Anyways, today I used my trusty Kate Dual Eyes BR1 alone for this eye look and I loved the soft brown effect it gave. Brown shades really help to open up the eye without looking overly harsh or unnatural.

IMG_1533

 

Items used to create this soft brown gayru inspired eye makeupRed heart

IMG_1549

Kate Dual Blend BR1

Coastal Scents crayon as eyeshadow base

Bourjoise Liner Pinceau 16 H

Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto

Double Eyelid Tape( M Size)

Princess Lashes no 7 – amazingRed lips

Dolly Wink eyelash Glue

Lime Crime Dlilac

MAC Oyster girl

Untitled 208

Untitled 209

Just trying out a different effect for this picture …

IMG_1539

tata ! Hope you are enjoying your weekend? Winking smile

Love, BlovetBeauty