Crossing the Blues

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Muscular Model Ryan P Hughes

Ryan P Hughes is a 23 years old model from West Chester, Pennsylvania, US.



Self Introduction of Ryan P Hughes:

My name is Ryan Hughes and thank you for taking interest in my photos. Hopefully they have left you wanting more. I have been sculpting my physique for 6 years and have competed in both the OCB and NPC. I enjoy taking care of my body and the challenge it presents on a daily basis. I workout daily doing anything from cardio to weights to various strength and conditioning routines which help push me past my previous limitations. I truly believe my drive and dedication is what separates me from the rest of the pack. I want this and I will succeed. I travel to New York often for shoots and castings.

Details of Ryan P Hughes:

Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 214 lbs
Neck: 18
Sleeve: 36
Waist: 30
Shoe: 11
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned