Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Male Model Jared Prudoff

Jared Prudoff is a 26 years old model from Miami Beach, Florida, US.



Self Introduction of Jared Prudoff:

I am currently in hamburg, for the summer, where I am with Place models, www.placemodels.com, and may be traveling elsewhere in europe, we shall see

In Miami I am represented by MC2, they can be contacted at 305-672-8300 or www.mc2mm.com

Just want to say thanks to the photog's I've worked with and those who have given their props or shown their support, as always if anyone ever has any questions or needs advice I'll be happy to help however I can.

If you would like to follow me more closely fan me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jared-Pru … 248?ref=ts

There I provide pretty consistent updates on what's going on, who/what/where I'm shooting, etc. Thanks for the love!

Peace!

Details of Jared Prudoff:

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 180 lbs
Chest: 42
Waist: 32
Shoe: 13
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned