Crossing the Blues

Monday, July 19, 2010

Handsome Law Student Robert Pepple

Robert Pepple is a 25 years old model from Sacramento, California, US.



Self Introduction of Robert Pepple:

I'm a law student at the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. Please understand that my education is priority number one. However, when I had the unexpected opportunity to be represented by Marla Dell Talent in San Francisco, I thought it would be a great extra curricular activity to break the monotony of legal study.

Insofar as modeling is concerned, I am in the process of repurposing my physique from athletics to fitness modeling. However, I am an experienced public speaker and have a strong television presence; which, from my understanding, is how the agency plans to utilize me for the most part. All in all, I think this will be an exciting and interesting venture and am very open to all types of tasteful opportunities in the Sacramento/San Francisco area.

I'm inquisitive, respectful and motivated to achieve. So don't be surprised if I take any opportunity to glean from the experience you may posses. To me, life is simply a succession of events that present the opportunity to learn and better oneself; my hope is that modeling will be no exception to this.

Details of Robert Pepple:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 201 lbs
Neck: 16
Sleeve: 34
Chest: 45
Waist: 32
Inseam: 32
Shoe: 12
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned