Crossing the Blues

Friday, September 10, 2010

Young Male Model Gordon MacLeod

Gordon MacLeod is a 21 years old model from Kalamazoo, Michigan, US.



Self Introduction of Gordon MacLeod:

I love to golf, hang out, and relax. My favorite color is green and my favorite food is pizza... or burgers and fries. Soy fluido en español. Mi ciudad preferida es Barcelona. Viví allí durante 4 meses. I don't usually do the norm and I pride myself in being different and unique. I aspire to become an actor because when I was young my grandfather said "you should be an actor because your handsome and LAZY!" I am only lazy if I do not believe in the work otherwise I am the opposite. Have a good one everybody!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/GordonMacLeod10

Details of Gordon MacLeod:

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 174 lbs
Waist: 30"
Inseam: 32"
Shoe: 12
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned