Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Revlon Soft Nude Colorburst Lipstick

This is by far the best nude lipstick I have ever tried. A drugstore brand surpassing all my expectations and making lipstick application an absolute pleasure!
I’ll let the swatches do the taking!

IMG_8400                                       REVLON COLORBURST™ LIPSTICK
IMG_8403 IMG_8405
IMG_8404   IMG_8406
IMG_8471
IMG_8472

This is definitely my new HG Nude Lipstick. It’s so creamy, nicely pigmented and the color is gorgeous. My lips don’t dry out and neither do I look like a dead corpse. REVLON is genius for coming up with this amazing lipstick. I am stocking up on this color and definitely going to pick up others!
____________________________________________________________
                                        My sleepy polka dot boy
IMG_8503
IMG_8267
IMG_8208
Chocolates …yummy… lots of it to get through the week ~
IMG_8505

image