Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

* Precious Gems *

Don’t you just love going through your jewellery box? I luv to clean up my box every now then as each jewellery item I own, holds a special memory or was a gift or a hand me down from my loved ones.

IMG_7550

                                        My box of special memories~ IMG_7556                   This diamond pendent was from my mom in law :)IMG_7555 This beautiful custom made jade pendent was a hand me down treasure from my maternal grandma, to my mom and now it’s mine :) I love it so much because my grandma designed this herself, got it custom made and the jade selected is absolutely beautiful.IMG_7558

Another gorgeous diamond pendent from my maternal grandmother. It’s my absolute most treasured item in the box. She really has exquisite taste in gems.IMG_7560 Pearl earrings from my paternal grandmas. I hope I collect enough beautiful jewellery to hand it down to my children one day.

IMG_7554

IMG_7564

IMG_7552

My mommy bought these for me :-) Love them

IMG_7561

Pearl earrings from my aunty. A wedding present. It encourages my love for pearls and jade :)

IMG_7562  My mom’s wedding anniversary band. She passed it down to me and I love wearing these. A pity cause there was 4 initially :(

IMG_7565

Some random pendants from my darling hubby. He’s actually given me many more but these are my favourite as  the square ones are from Munich and the diamond ones were surprise gifts.

Hiah…  There’s so much hype surrounding MAC FELINE collection. Felt a little cattish and did this cat eye look!

IMG_7498

 

image