Crossing the Blues

Monday, September 6, 2010

Young Male Model Daniel Zauc

Daniel Zauc is a 19 years old model from Chicago, Illinois, US.



Self Introduction of Daniel Zauc:

I currently attend college, planning on getting my Associates Degree. I'm majoring in Business. I love going to the gym, and working out is one of the biggest hobbies. I play soccer for about 8 years now. On the side modeling is another alternative that interest me a lot. People say I should become a model, therefore I had couple photo shoots and now I'm trying to find an opportunity to become a professional model. I'm usually the person who gets along with anyone, and the goals I have is having a profession which I will enjoy doing, modeling.

Details of Daniel Zauc:

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 179 lbs
Neck: 16"
Sleeve: 24"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 32"
Inseam: 32"
Shoe: 10
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned