Crossing the Blues

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Weekend Treats

Yes, my makeup pouch below needs to be retired. It’s old, really worn out and dirty looking ( i swear I tired to wash it clean!)

IMG_7335

                      Out with the old and in with the new :-)

I got these pretty purses from my sister in law who has an online store and sells her items at Takashimaya too. She imports her items from US and Australia and they are really great quality! Baby boy is also spoilt with all these wonderful baby items:)

This bird design is so cute and is waterproof. Safe for baby pukes! I used the bigger purse as my new makeup pouch and the smaller one could either be used to store all my cards and such..

IMG_7514

IMG_7518  IMG_7521IMG_7524

I think Dina was doing a what’s in your makeup case tag so here is my  current must have on the go items:

IMG_7329

IMG_7347

IMG_7348

IMG_7343

IMG_7345

IMG_7338

IMG_7339

IMG_7340

IMG_7336 

Well, really happy that they all fit nicely into the new makeup pouch and no worries of any staining or oozing of lip glosses, cause the case is washable! I usually change around my makeup items from time to time, so the things inside never stay the same..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some gifts baby boy received   & they are so so cute ( most courtesy from my sis in law online store)

           ~BUMMAS & WASH CLOTHS ~

IMG_7575

IMG_7568

Bummas is used for surprise pees especially during changing time because boys love to pee when their pampers are off! It always happens and is irritating especially after a new change of sheets. I am loving this as it is super absorbent, gentle on the skin and each cloth is just the right size to cover baby boy :) !

The cute polka dot terry wash clothes are used for bathing time and they look luxurious and feel so soft. I wouldn’t normally get such fancy stuff for baby but my sister in law has everything to pamper a newborn, so I guess baby boy is super lucky !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_7529

My friends came over jus this weekend and I was pleasantly  by their diaper cake! IMG_7531

They got this from stubbornsnails.com and it was so cute! IMG_7543

IMG_7535

 IMG_7532

IMG_7540

IMG_7539

IMG_7546

II’ve known these girls for ages and they have been the sweetest girlfriends:-) THANK U!

image