Crossing the Blues

Monday, September 20, 2010

coastal scents Haul

It’s been quiet around here but I have a coastal scents haul for you guys!
IMG_8043
I ordered some Coastal Scents Lip Smacks, Eyeshadow Pencils and the Metal Mania Palette to celebrate the end of my confinement peirod!! I can officially eat chocolate, ice cream and all the good stuff…Yippie! Sheer Happiness on my part! 
 I bought 4 lip smacks- OASIS, SWEET ANNA,  NEAR PEACH AND MONROE A GO GO
IMG_7927
Packaging:Size wise, they are longer than MAC Lip  Glass. I like the packaging. It’s sturdy, simple and elegant looking.  Here I am comparing them to my Iphone
IMG_8015
Price:5.95 USD per tube
Swatches:
IMG_8017
IMG_8048
IMG_8027 IMG_8049
 IMG_8020 IMG_8050
 IMG_8022
IMG_8051
Performance:
Coastal scents lip smacks are FUN! Not only do they have a large variety of colors but the color selection is very flattering and pretty IMHO. These lip glosses stay on for 2-3 hours max and what I enjoy about them besides the fact that they are cheap is that it isn’t sticky. It’s very wearable and the packaging is very practical.
On the downside, I don’t like that the color seems to settle into my lip lines and after a while, my lip color shows through. Pigmentation isn’t OCC lip tar standard but for the price, it’s very decent.
I’m looking to add more to my collection because they are so fun to use!
_____________________________________________________________________________
This blog has been pretty much quiet because baby is going through a really clingy time right now as I’ve moved back from mom in law place. Things are crazy hectic with tons of packing and lots of stocking up for baby boy. Well, I wouldn’t be able to do any reviews, much less eat if it weren’t for my PuPSik SLING:-
 
                                   Get a sling mommies~ My Lifesaver!!!
IMG_8041 IMG_7979 
Reviews on Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette , Eyeshadow pencils and a GIVEAWAY Coming UP soon!
Take care sweet Peas!
image