Crossing the Blues

Thursday, September 9, 2010

National Level Body Builder Ryan Freeman

Ryan Freeman is a 28 years old model from Lincolnwood, Illinois, US.



Self Introduction of Ryan Freeman:

My name is Ryan and I'm a national level body building competitor. I'm looking to expand my portfolio and experience in modeling and body building. I have done photoshoots in the past, and I'm interested in finding photographers/agents/sponsers who are experienced in the body building and/or fitness industry. I am currently getting ready for a national level body building competition and am always ready for a shoot. Compensation is open for discussion. You can contact me through e-mail: Ryanpt25@hotmail.com or through facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=501894907 If you would like to talk over the phone, I will e-mail you my number.

Details of Ryan Freeman:

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 188 lbs
Chest: 46"
Waist: 29"
Shoe: 10
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned