Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kimchi Fried Rice & Green EOTD

I was watching this cute video on making Kimchi Fried Rice which made me really hungry….

Such a cute, super easy to follow home made kimchi fried rice video. Growl…*-*

A fancier version.. looks yummy… yummy comfort/supper food….

U all know the fun color tag going around? I decided to do an eye look based on the color Green & i’m loving this eye look !

 IMG_2440 IMG_2444

 Ingredients:

*120 manly eyeshadow palette( easy to blend and ultra pigmented palette, love this more than coastal scents 88 color)

*Eye Base

*Blending brushe

*White Eyeliner

*Tape

*Falsies

*Eyeliner- Liquid, Gel, Creme

*Patience to blend like mad

Steps:

1) Apply Majo Majo Silver base

IMG_2385 IMG_2386

2) I used tape to have a really clean sharp edge. I’m late to trying this but I’m totally addicted now! The tape was long, so I just folded it… thats why it looks weird ;)

 IMG_2387

3) 120 Manly Palette – Gorgeous, Easy to Blend Colors. I’m using yellows, greens and a blue. I mixed the colors to get the desired end color.

IMG_2388

Take a Shimmery Yellow and apply above the crease.

IMG_2391

Taking a green shade, apply just above the yellow shade

IMG_2393

Shade the brow bone area with a white shimmery shade

IMG_2396

Applied a blue green shade to define my artificial double eyelid

IMG_2399

Blend. Blend. Blend.  I reapplied the colors to strengthen some of the color that was lost when blending. This is the time you can adjust the colors on your lids.

IMG_2401

4) Line eyes with Geliner

IMG_2405

IMG_2406

5) White Eyeliner to lower water line

6) Taking a blend of brown eyeshadows, I fill in my brows

IMG_2408 

IMG_2409 

*At this stage, I found that the yellow on my crease was way too low. I re adjusted the height of the yellow and blue by bringing it higher up to make it more obvious.Logically, u should adjust at the earlier steps. Doing it at this part is not very easy. I learnt from my mistake.

7) Curl & Apply Mascara & False Eyelashes

IMG_2414

IMG_2411

8) Remove Tape! Tada

Flash-

IMG_2424

No Flash-

IMG_2436

Have Fun!

Untitled-1 copy