Crossing the Blues

Friday, November 27, 2009

Fitness Male Model Jessie Pavelka

The super hot American fitness model Jessie Pavelka is also a personal trainer, actor and television presenter; he resides in Los Angeles, California.

Jessie Pavelka currently presents Lifetime's DietTribe in the US and has appeared on Friday Night Lights.

Pavelka's body has some tattoos, seems like he loves Japanese characters because on his left shoulder is a Japanese symbol for inner power/inner strength and an inscription for 'Fear No Man' in Japanese on his stomach. 'For My Brother' in cursive writing on his side; the alpha & the omega on his wrist and a cross ring on his left ring finger and a big cross tattoo on his right arm.

Jessie Pavelka's Details

Status: Single
Here for: Networking, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Corpus Christi, TX
Body type: 6' 0" / Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Independent Personal Trainer

Jessie Pavelka's Interests: General Exercise Health & Fitness Modeling Sports Music Painting Drawing Singer/Songwriter

Heroes : My mom. An extraordinary person. I couldn't have made it this far without her.

Jessie Pavelka's Schools:

1997 to 2001:
Calallen H S
Corpus Christi, TX
Graduated: 2000
Student status: Alumni

2001 to 2003:
University Of North Texas
Denton, TX
Graduated: N/A
Student status: Alumni

Jessie Pavelka's Networking:

Television - Talent - Acting
Modeling - Model - Fashion
Music - Performance - Vocals
Jessie Pavelka's Companies
www.jessiepavelka.com
Los Angeles, California US
Talent
Acting, Fitness Modeling, Print, Commercial, TV, Film

Want to know how Jessie Pavelka talks about himself in MySpace?
Hi, I'm Jessie Pavelka. I'm a fortunate, yet unfortunate person just like all the rest of us. Strengths and weaknesses, good and bad, happy and sad, you know the rest.

I have decided to devote my life to chasing my dreams and aspirations with no regret and no fear in my heart. If things work out great, if things go on the way side I accept and move on. Days get long and life gets short, but I keep on going.

I am loved and loveable and TRY to send out love even when it is not received.

I am a spiritual being who strongly believes in God and Quantum Physics. Things happen for a reason and at the exact time they are supposed to. My thoughts control me and I control my thoughts. This is me. KEEP IT REAL.

My Hero is most definitely my Mother, the strongest woman/human being I have ever met and anyone with the courage turn a thought into and idea then implement that idea into something great, something that matters...


Here's a video of Jessie Pavelka for OK Magazine and Lifetime TV:



[photos credit]