Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kesha Silver Eyes & Dresses

 

Kesha PNGHQ
















 

 

 



I Kesha’s eye MTV & Makeup. It seems to me that the silver eye is really hot right now and I really love how silver makes brown eyes pop !



I tried to recreate it but it ended a little bit dark… she’s got a bit more grey to her eyes… I used Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pigment in IRONIC & Coastal Scents Silver Glitter.


IMG_3189IMG_3181 

 

  












 
IMG_3186
Since a few of you left comments on my previous purple look, I thought I would show you some pictures of a purple glittery eye I did a long time ago. I
used a black jumbo eye pencil by NYX and topped off with some purple glitter.


IMG_1536 


IMG_1545
On other fashion matters, I saw this really beautiful red themed gal on Tokyo Fashion. Personally I think she looks so cool, cause her hair, lips and tights are a matching shade of red!! I love her style. I love how her dress has red flowers too!! So pretty!

http://tokyofashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Beautiful-Red-Hair-Shibuya-10-2009-001.jpg 

 































IMG_2870 IMG_2872

 


You might be wondering why I am posting these pictures, but I really love this dress by Max Mara. My mom passed it to me cause she can’t wear it to work. I love it! 

 



I bought 2 items from MUFE. Next post!!

 




 Untitled-1 copy