Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Funny Videos & ZOE’s Gifts :)

1) BEYONCE & LADY GAGA PARODY! Made me laugh~~~ hehehe….



2) U have to watch daesung & haejin get curls of a lifetime **_**

You have to watch this because it’s hilarious and you have never seen a hot iron like this ! At least I have never seen one so impressive. ( huk huk)






Zoe from 13 December sent me a super cute parcel !!!  Who doesn’t love receiving birthday parcels?? I got her very sweet and pretty items a few days back and had to use them already!

I have always loved to visit Thailand because everything there has a such a creative and cute flair to it. Just look at this super cute mailman.. wat a cute packagae Zoe! I love it!

DSCF0632 copy
DSCF0637 It’s so nice to receive a accessories that look as cute as these and the pink envelope is a very cool card too!

DSCF0658 DSCF0665 
DSCF0666 Awww… I dun know about you but this card is so lovely and it really made me feel special. Thank you for sending me a birthday parcel & I love being ur blogger pal too :) 

                                                        *********

Next up, isn’t Miss Bear pretty? She’s hanging on my handphone and I get to see her pretty face everyday!   

DSCF0648
DSCF0653
Zoe also packed this really gorgeous necklace that had the sweetest lace detailing and a pink ribbon that is so me! I love the dingle dangles too.. I also wore this immediately cause I loved it so much… Zoe has really cool style and I always love reading her blog because she’s a breath of fresh air and she’s got a unique sense of style.

DSCF0671 DSCF0689
DSCF0675 
DSCF0673
DSCF0688 Gorgeous Necklace… makes me feel like a sweet lady:)



DSCF0655This must be one of the prettiest Hair Accessory I have to date.  I’m planning to wear this with a fish tail plait *_* ohh lala…

Zoe is so creative and her personality really shows though her gift parcel. I love my beautiful gifts. Zoe has a gorgeous blog and everything about her is so fairy tale… She’s writes beautifully and as I have mentioned, has great fashion sense. Thank you for your thoughtful present , I love love love it.


 
I think I have the solution to my cream liner misery…. Another Creamy gel liner!! This time I got Maybelline creamy gel liner. It was on discount and it comes with a nice firm brush so I thought “ Why not?” Plus, I kept the receipt this time! 

IMG_3333 

IMG_3339
IMG_3346

IMG_3335 A rushed application just to show the color intensity.
IMG_3344
Overall, I think this liner is great. It takes a bit longer to dry and can get smudgy during this time but otherwise it really is very intense. It is very creamy and smooth. Beats MUFE any day.

One pot of MUFE  rock hard cream liner = 2 Maybelline Creamy gel liner.


                                *MUFE u ought to be ashamed *




IMG_3327

IMG_3285                                          I smell the weekend girls…
Untitled-1 copy