Crossing the Blues

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dee’s Love Package – OCC & NYX Runway Collection

 IMG_2641 copy IMG_2645

Isn’t the red bubble wrap super gorgeous! I was like “ wow”! There is gonna be great stuff in it!! Dee got me smiling me like a crazy person.

IMG_2664

OCC LIP TAR HUSH

I’ve been lamenting to Dee about how much I wana try a lip tar and I found this beautiful new shade in HUSH nicely packed into her birthday parcel.  Look at the swatch. OCC Lip Tar feels so smooth and it’s like a liquid lipstick. Creamy, highly pigmented soft nude pink. *_* I love OCC so much!

My lips look so sexy !! hahaha

IMG_2674

IMG_2683 IMG_2690

OCC IRONIC PIGMENT

 IMG_2675

IMG_2686

IMG_2703

Isn’t the swatch madly pigmented! I can’t wait to do a proper eye look with this gorgeous gunmetal shade :) Dee u are a mind reader!

HIP PLATINUM DUO

Never has a drugstore eyeshadow got me so excited until I tried HIP’s Duo Eyeshsadow. This is a real god sent for makeup fanatics who love a good pop of color with minimal blending effort and maximum payoff. 

PLATINUM was a shade I’ve been secretly admiring especially when I look up these Duos on other people’s blog. LOREAL bring in this line to my tiny island already !! This is a precious precious color to me cause the silver is gorgeous and so uber pigmented. I intend to use this Duo eyeshadow color with the OCC Ironic Pigment for a silvery EOTD :)

IMG_2667

IMG_2687

IMG_2750

A really quick simple eye look just to test out the eyeshadow. I used only a little bit of color for this quick look. 

HIP GILDED DUO

IMG_2670

IMG_2694

IMG_2787

As you can tell, HIP Duo in Gilded got me all excited that I had to test them all once I’d opened the parcel.

NYX RUNWAY COLLECTION – JAZZ NIGHT

The biggest treat was seeing this sleek black palette by NYX.  10 Beautiful Smokey and neutral shades to make me squeal in absolute delight. The colors are very soft and very buildable. The end result is a wearable everyday look or a sexy smokey eyes!

I have such a fantastic swap buddy!

IMG_2677

IMG_2682

 IMG_2679

IMG_2710

Look at the color payoff and the tones. These swatches were done without any base whatsoever on my skin.Yummy!

COLLAGEN HYDROGEL EYE PATCH

IMG_2673

Do my dark eyes some good *-* Plus, this is definitely something I’ve never tried before! Time to use this since I’m down with swollen eyes and a flu. My swollen eyes need this! 

IMG_2676

 

I’m in love with all the items. Drools. Especially since I can’t get it in Spore I really dun think they will ever bring it in :(

!!THANKS DEE!!

Those of you who have easy access to such great makeup items dun know how lucky u are!!

HAPPY SATURDAY BABES!!

 

Untitled-1 copy