Crossing the Blues

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Canmake Nudy Glow & Mascaras Scans

 

Canmake Nudy Glow 01 Rose Macaroon 

IMG_2203IMG_2486 IMG_2489

REVIEW:

Color: Yummy nude\pinkish family

Covers and complements pigmented lips very well

Packaging : A

Great size to carry around and good quality, attractive packaging

Longevity: B+

Last pretty long for a lip gloss. I had it on for a few hours (did not eat or drink) and the color only budged slightly

Texture: A

Not overly sticky. It feel more like a creamy lipstick just a lot more moisturising. Pleasant tasting too.

Applicator: B+

It ‘s brush tip applicator makes for quick application.

As you can see, this is a very creamy, pale pinkish lip gloss that is so so so easy to wear. The pretty packaging caught my eye and I was over the moon when I tested it. It felt moisturizing, without being too sticky while  giving a  nudish - pinkish coverage with a good amount of shine . I’ve been using this alone but it does a good job of giving my matte lipsticks a bit of a shine. The closest substitute for my ART DECO lip gloss so far…

What could possibly compete with canmake nudy glow and art deco lip gloss? Well, I just received a birthday parcel from Dee! We’re November babies so it’s real easy to remember her birthday too..One of her gifts was something  that is very high on my wish list : OCC Lip Tar ( HuSH)… oooh lala… can’t wait to show u guys this gorgeous color!!!

 

Thank you Dee sweetie for my birthday gift. Thank you Blair for my early early birthday gift too.. Thank you Zoe for wanting to send  me a birthday gift too..Thanks to all you lovelies for who have wished me a HB on my blog :) It’s a long time ago but I hang on to sweet memories :)

This blog has in many many ways made me realize that there are lovely people around who love buying and receiving makeup… Growing up, I was made to feel that makeup was very shallow and a very very silly thing to  pursue but I have always and would always prefer receiving gifts consisting  of  makeup as compared to other commodities, any day.

These lovely girls actually take the effort to go out, hand pick beauty items, thinking about what the other person might like or has wished for, buy the item, wrap it up, personalize the gift and send it down to the post office etc etc…. There is alot that goes into getting someone  a gift

It’s not the size of the gift that matters, it’s the effort and the  thought that goes into a gift that means a whole lot more.

Thank U

 

 

okie, here are some scans I promised:

A very sweet natural wide eye look:

IMG_2381

How to put on false eyelash. I do like to bend it around to loosen up the spine. Especially when I have those really hard / lousy falsies that don’t already conform to the shape of my lashes !

IMG_2372

MASCARA DELIGHT:

I got my eyes on Rimmel, HR and YSL Mascara!

IMG_2377 IMG_2373

IMG_2375 IMG_2376 IMG_2379 IMG_2380

 

Upcoming posts!!IMG_2646

IMG_2636

IMG_2539 

Weekend is near! I’ve got work and a vampire movie lined up :)

IMG_2561 Untitled-1 copy