Crossing the Blues

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Young Handsome Model Quinton Winter

Quinton Winter is a 20 years old model from Orlando, Florida, US.



Self Introduction of Quinton Winter:

I am originally from South Africa but currently live in Orlando and am a student at University of Central Florida. GO KNIGHTS! Besides working out, working at my job, and pursuing modeling, I am constantly engaging in my entrepreneurial side of life. I am a hard working and goal-oriented person. I spend a lot of time at the gym trying to mold my body as well as trying to mold my mind through learning.

I have some modeling experience and am currently looking to work with some talented photographers in my area to expand my portfolio. Once I have the shots I need for my book I will continue to be very selective when it comes to doing TF* shoots. Of course, I am interested in paid jobs in my area, as well as in other locations as long as travel expenses are covered.

Details of Quinton Winter:

Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 180 lbs
Chest: 42
Waist: 32
Shoe: 11
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned