Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Male Model Inked Jellyman

Inked Jellyman is a 22 years old model from Derby, United Kingdom.



Self Introduction of Inked Jellyman:

Heya, My name is Ben and I've been modeling for about 2 years now. I have recently changed my profile to nudity, and am loving it. I will do time for prints and paid work, paid only for nudes im afraid. I am willing to travel within reason and am looking forward to see what ideas different photographers have got.

I am happy to try any shoot within reason, however i would be particularly interested in;
-Alternative scenes
-Punk
-Extreme sports
-Sports
-Emo/Gothic

In my opinion the more crazy the shoot and the more it stands out the better.

I also have a tattoo on my stomach going down below my boxerline. I am hoping to gain many new contacts and get some amazing pics.

I have a showcar which can be seen in some pics, I am happy to get it as much publicity as possible.

I am open to any shoot suggestions people have to offer and also have loads of my own that i would love to try. Please email me for more info

Details of Inked Jellyman:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 154 lbs
Waist: 32
Shoe: 12
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned