Crossing the Blues

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Loves ~

 

The weekend came and went almost too fast and I’m about 33 weeks + ! I look really ready to pop any time soon as I am gigantic:)  My baby doctor says that Baby Boy is still in the Breech position and we’ll just have to wait and see if he decides to turn by the 37th Week. My oh my, the time is reaching soon and I cannot wait to post pictures of my little sweetheart for you guys to see.

Riding on my all natural bath and body craze, I decided to treat myself to an all natural, no SLS, no parabens, organic Aloe Vera Shampoo. I got this from a health shop and it cost around 16 SGD. Pretty good value for the huge size too. This shampoo looks like clear green jello but it leaves the hair clean and soft. There is no over bearing smell to it and it makes my hair feel light and clean. Not too bad if you ask me.

The second item from the health store was a 99% Aloe Vera Jelly. I have quite a few AV plants at home but I’ve long given up on breaking them, cutting the pokey leaves and storing the sticky flesh in a tub. Takes way too much work IMO.

I use commercial AV Gelly for : Face & Body and any cuts. I like to use it after I’ve exfoliated my skin too. It’s so comforting and won’t clog pores.

IMG_5218  IMG_5220

My mom got me this bag and I like it cause it’s sturdy but light. It’s so spacious and Black & Gold is right up my alley. Started using it once I got it!

IMG_5226

Took /Stole this carebear pouch from my mom’s gazillion bags\purses drawer to store my soaps. It’s the most adorable bag ever and the best part is I can smell my soaps from the outside. Soap addiction at it’s worst!

IMG_5240

Ah, my mom bought this yummy looking dessert BUT it was kinda like a mousse cake!

* Unfortunately, no raw eggs for preggy ladies ** Sigh. I want some home made tiramisu so badly. I’ve promised myself to have a good big cup of starbucks once I reach 37 weeks!! hahaha I’ve gone without caffeine for almost 8 + months now!!!

IMG_5233 IMG_5235

Yup, looks like fruity goodness and I can’t eat it! :<

Taking about food, my friends came over for a house warming part and  it was great seeing them! I’ve known them since I was 16 and it’s like 10 years later and we are all pretty much still the same :) Love u girls for coming over and thanks for the gifts below!

IMG_5258

IMG_5268

Cherry Season is on right now! Please indulge in nature’s goodness. They look good and taste even better:)

IMG_5280

Have a great week everyone!

Hopefully there’ll be some soaps and scrubs arriving soon :)

image