Crossing the Blues

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Young Male Model Mitchell Bryant Hemming


Mitchell Bryant Hemming is a 19 years old model from Oregon City, Oregon.



Self Introducton of Mitchell B Hemming:

I am Mitchell Bryant Hemming, I was an actor for 6 years IN Los Angeles California working through The Daniel Hoff Agency and Debra Manners. I have done several Commercials, student films, and on stage performances. I had been sent to many Auditions not only for commercials, student films or on stage, but for Feature films and television series so I understand the game for the most part.

I currently live in Portland area of Oregon. I graduated High School In 2009, and have gained more time and ability to get into modeling along with BOOSTING my Portfolio.

I am very relaxed and easy to guide/instruct. I am Social. I accept constructive criticism and I obtain the ability to do more than what is asked.

Details of Mitchell Bryant Hemming:

Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 180 lbs
Shoe size: 12
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned