Crossing the Blues

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ex-army Man J K Farrell

J K Farrell is a 44 years old ex-army from London, United Kingdom.



Self Introduction of J K Farrell:

I am a fit ex-army man based in London and Brighton areas interested in all modeling assignments. I workout 5 times a week and maintain a lean and cut physique. Though I do have body hair, I don't "wear" it all the time. I'm open to location assignments and studio work and can be flexible on timing and location. The photographers I have worked with have said that I am easy going, down to earth and take direction very well. I have a strong work ethic and will never let a team down.

Details of J K Farrell:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 194 lbs
Shoe size: 9
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Brown










More NSFW photos of JK Farrell.