Crossing the Blues

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Male Model Zachary Weller

Zachary Weller is a 22 years old model from Wichita, Kansas.



Self Intrduction of Zachary Weller

Whats up, I am Zach W from the Mid west. I have an expanding resume and portfolio and that justs makes all of this worth it. I dont know what im looking for really. I have signed with a local agency. I am just looking for expanding my portfolio and experience thou. Some TFP work would be nice as well as Comp'd work. I'm easy to work with and easily to get a hold of. I am a fast responder.

I was in a local Runway show Called ArtAID
I was in a local Runway for the Invisible Children Foundation
I have shot with a local Magazine called Splurge! Magazine.
I have done promotionals for AllState
*Just did a Wedding Show at the Cotillion, Dodge City, and a show in Salina (Show included modeling, two runway shows with three walks each, and personal advertisement)

Details of Zachary Weller:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 175 lbs
Shoe size: 12
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned