Crossing the Blues

Monday, April 26, 2010

Personal Trainer Robert Lazenby

Robert Lazenby is a 30 years old model from London.



Self Introduciton of Robert Lazenby:

Hi I'm Rob. I am a Personal Trainer and Sports Therapist and I am currently studying Sports and Exercise Science at Leeds Metropolitan University. I love anything to do with sport, health and fitness and I love being active and doing exciting, different things.

- - Experience - -
I have done a few modelling shoots and loved the experience and outcome and would love to do more. I am very open minded, have very few inhibitions and will try anything once.

- - Ambitions - -
I am not really interested in fame and fortune, it’s more about having fun doing exciting different things and meeting interesting people along the way. I believe happiness comes from within and not your bank balance or status.

- - About Me - -
Intelligent
Honest
Energetic
Ougoing
Professional
Confident
Enthusiastic

If you interested in working with me please get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.

Email – robertlazenby@hotmail.com
Facebook – Rob Lazenby

Details of Robert Lazenby:

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned