Crossing the Blues

Friday, April 2, 2010

Male Model Richard Pepper

Richard Pepper is a 26 years old model Derby, Derbyshire.



Self Introduction of Richard Pepper:

I'm Richard, I'm 26, and I live in Derby, but I am willing to travel if expenses are covered for the right project.

I am mainly looking at Fitness, Fashion and Commercial shoots.

I have previously worked as a Personal Trainer. Physical appearance is fundamental to the modelling industry and the expertise I gained in the fitness industry has proved extremely useful.

I am hard-working, enthusiastic and open-minded and determined in all i do. I believe that you always perform better and work harder at things that you enjoy doing.

I am available for modelling work in fashion, print, promotional, web, hair and tasteful glamour including, underwear and am willing to consider other ideas you may have.

Current Work:

played one of the main roles as a model posing as a door supervisor for the up skilled new Training manual being published for 2010 which involved taking instruction for presice stands and poses acording to the new laws for all door supervisors... book to follow which i could feature on the front cover.

Had a 10 day photo shoot out in Puerton Rico shooting in some of the most beautiful locations.

Please feel free to get in touch if you're interested in working with me

You can contact my private email or Blackberry
richard_pepper9@hotmail.com
BBM - 20FC963B

Details of Richard Pepper:

Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 183 lbs
Shoe size: 9
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White