Crossing the Blues

Monday, April 19, 2010

Male Model Mike

Mike is a 25 years old model from North Jersey, New Jersey.



Self Introduction of Mike:

I been modeling for almost 5 years now and have shot with a variety of photographers and love being in front of the camera. I am very easy to work with and have become close with many photographers/models I have worked with. Most would say I am always on time, funny, easy going, and willing do do what it takes to get the best shots for the project! I have been on various websites, magazines, books, dvds, and catalogs but I want to take it to the next level and land something big.

I do have 4 tattoos- 1 on my left shoulder, 1 on my upper back, 1 on my inside right arm, and 1 on my right peck.

Details of Mike:

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 158 lbs
Measurements: 38-29-31
Shoe size: 9.5
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White