Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Male Model Alan Emmanuel

Alan Emmanuel is a 25 years old model from Orlando, FL, Florida.



Self Introduction of Alan Emmanuel:

I'm Alan, though relaitvely new to modeling, I'm driven by adventure and work ethic. I am very outgoing and do have a passion for sports and practice them as much as I can. I'm always looking take on new and exciting perspectives.

I'm willing to work with photographers with new and exciting ideas. My goal is to network with all kinds of people involved in all different facets of the industry and to learn as much as I can from them, while having as much fun as possible. After all, if you don't enjoy what you do, what's the point in doing it?

Details of Alan Emmanuel:

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 161 lbs
Shoe size: 10.5
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Skin color: Tanned