Crossing the Blues

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Popular Male Model Yvan Cournoyer


Yvan Cournoyer is a 27 years old model from Vancouver, British Columbia.



Self Introduction of Yvan Cournoyer:

I am popular male model from Canada, best known for my ability to change appearance from year to year and for my abdominal muscles.

I was born in the province of Québec in Canada. Named after legendary hockey star Yvan Cournoyer, my parents raised me and my three brothers on a pig farm in a rural part of the province. Passionate about sports, while tending to the farm, I spent as much time developing my physique and learning about fitness as I could.

In 1999, I was named amateur athlete of the year in Quebec. The same year, I won the bronze medal in the Quebec bodybuilding championships and the gold medal in the Gladiator Fighting Championship.

In 2000, I was recognized as Outstanding Model of the Year by the Institute of Top Models of Montreal. This quickly brought me to the attention of world-renowned photographers.

Wanting something more for his career, I packed up everything I owned and moved to Vancouver, British Columbia. Up to this time, I had only spoken French and I was quickly submersed into a world of English speaking people. Determined to succeed, I quickly picked up English and also became one of Canada's most sought after personal trainers. My client list includes Hollywood celebrities, fitness models and even Miss World Nazanin Afshin-Jam.

In 2002, while on set of Getting Screefed I was the subject of a major photo feature in Playgirl magazine and this feature raised my stature to the level of international superstar. I signed to the production company Mega Muscle and have created seven workout and lifestyle DVDs and a series of calendars and other products. I am presently hosting my own lifestyle t.v show call Love Handles and I am also known as the face (and body) of Ginch Gonch underwear and Sweat underwear.

Details of Yvan Cournoyer:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 185 lbs
Measurements: 43-30-36
Shoe size: 10
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned