Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

LV Invite, AWARD & Ga In Inspired Smokey Eyes

IMG_9844
A very sweet Dr L invited me to Louis Vuitton’s Mid- Afternoon lunch. The newly opened LV Boutique is located at the Exquisite Ion Orchard and is the largest LV boutique in South East Asia.
I’ve not had a chance to visit Louis Vuitton Boutique at Ion Orchard, so I am curious about the new  boutique layout and design. 
I’m pretty sure though that the boutique is gorgeous and it’s going to be one classy event.
Only thing is that I have to clear up my schedule from 3 to 5 in the afternoon and all my friends are working at that time. I’m still contemplating whether I should go due to the timing and I don’t want to go alone :(





Shop N’ Chomp aka Lisa &  adin_22 awarded me with the “ Gorgeous Blogger Award.” Isn’t it the cutest award!! Thank you Lisa & Adin. * Muacks*
Part of the award requires me to state 6 interesting facts. I think I’m boring cause I took 2 long days to come up with these facts ! I ended up asking my hubby for help:
1) I LUV ANIME, it got me into loving all things Japanese
2) The one character I adore the most is NARUTO because he’s so sweet and thinks the best of everyone :)
3) I LUV SAMURAIS – films, anime, documentaries…. and recently I saw a pencil sketched samurai in a Japanese shop and it was love at first sight.
4) I’m an oldies music fan.
My favourites are the beatles, the temptations, the monkeys, Beach Boys, u get the drift.
5) I am 100% Chinese but I don’t speak it much. Only for work.  I’m too used to speaking and writting in English and when I do speak in chinese, I get laughed at :P hee hee…
6) People can’t tell that I’m part of my family. The only one I resemble is my late great grandmother . We share a very big  high forehead.. hehe

Blogger Babes I pass this award to are :
* ZOE
*Blair
*Dee
*Yumeko
* M
*Milkncookiie
* K
*Eki
I hope I haven’t left anyone out :)

 




Ga In from Brown Eyed Girls is Hot Stuff! Her short sassy hair totally goes with her petite face and she has a really sexy vibe!

http://i27.tinypic.com/2m2fbkk.jpg

Ga In was my eye inspiration for today:
IMG_9808 copy
IMG_9813
She has that fish tail at the corners of her eyes which I totally left out. Oops ><  .. hehe night night babes
Untitled-1 copy