Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dee’s Luv Parcel, Tag&Award & My Cute lil’ Necklace!

 

Hey Sweet peas, I’ve been in an exceptionally good mood these past few days cause I’ve received my very first swap aka love package from Dee and got an award!

Throughout this fun and relaxing swap,  Dee and I would yack online about cosmetics and stuff , send emails and we really got to know each other! Dee is amazing and sweet and we have such similar taste in cosmetics and her parcel really made me happy as hell!! Just look at me smiling like a monkey!

IMG_0205

Ohh… when I opened the box….

IMG_0215  I savored every minute of this!

 

TADA !! This girl has gotten me so much stuff! THANKS DEE!!

IMG_0230

IMG_0217

Individual items:

I was so happy to recieve the stuff that I was busy playing with these goodies the whole night!!

*Revlon Creme Eyeshadow and Nails! love Revlon creme eyeshadow so so much… it’s totally amazing as an eyeshadow base!!

IMG_0258 IMG_0266

She threw in some jesse’s girl shimmer pigments!! SO CUTE!

IMG_0242

And this was the sweetest gift, cause Dee wrote me a darling note explaining how these specs she spotted in the mall, reminded her of me!! *aww…*  :>

IMG_0244

She threw in her HIP cream eyeshadow paint cause I so desperately wanted to try their stuff and was considerate enough to sanitize it! thks Dee.. we germaphobes think alike!

IMG_0245

These Loreal HIP DUOs are so pigmented, it’s not funny!! I luv luv  luv them!

IMG_0250

IMG_0286

I love cover girl so so much but they left Singapore shores a long time ago… I remember my first Cover Girl palette at 14 … it looked exactly the same…. 225 berries and cream

IMG_0247

This darlings, is my new HG mascara… Maybelline will be chucked aside for now. Cover Girl lash Blast mascara is so so good. My lashes look thick, black and long with just 2 coats, its unbelievable… very little smudging too.. As u can tell, I’m in love!!

IMG_0248

Can’t wait to try this out Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer. Dee raved about this and I can’t resist a good antioxidant moisturizer!

  IMG_0255  

Totally unexpected, she got me physicians formula (PF)  in baked sands… OOOhhh lala … amazing browns and it can be used wet too…. oh my…

IMG_0256IMG_0267 

IMG_0281

I’m still going gaga over the items and so is my Mom-in-law! hahahaha

 

Here’s 2 eye looks I’ve done with the items above.. it’s just to show you how great brands like Covergirl, Physicians Formula, Loreal and Revlon can be!

* No brush was used at all to blend these colors on my eyes.Just my fingers

*The blue light in my room has washed out alot of the color.. Sigh, the colors looked absolutely beautiful in the mirror to me… I’m going to do something about my idiotic blue room.

 IMG_0279IMG_0287

 

In the day, I dun have to rely on my yucky blue light, so using revlon cream eyeshadow, loreal  hip paint, covergirl white E\S and Jesses Girl Shimmer Pigments and coastal scents glitter, here’s an EOTD:

IMG_0357

IMG_0356

 

Dee, I’m gonna send u more stuff that u wana try! *muacks*

I was tagged by the petite and charming amynaree to invite you guys over for a virtual dinner party. I’m  a lazy person when it comes to cooking but I like to have fingerfood like cupcakes, muffins and sweet yummy delicious colorful bites around!

Question:

If you were going to allow us to spend a night at your home, we'd like to know the following:

1. What books are on your favorite shelf?
Books… hmm…the few I treasure are from Marion Zimmer Bradley(her books are the best things next to beauty magazines!), Robin Hobb , Tolkien, J. R. R. , Anne Rice, David Eddings & Naruto\NaNa Manga

2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?
I don’t buy DVDs

3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?
Any cookbook from woman’s weekly, especially their dessert cookbooks..divine

4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests.
I would serve a calorie  ridden cheese baked macaroni with sliced chicken and broccoli, leg of lamb with mint sauce and serve a wicked tiramisu for dessert! Only if my mommy helps me !

5. What will we be drinking that's available?
Coke & Iced Coffee & Cold Water & an assortment of soft drinks! I’m a sugar  and caffine addict ~

**Most importantly though, would be to blast my favourite music …  What’s a dinner party without some music?

Hottest Female Blogger Award

*Oh my oh my… I feel like a hot female blogger… la la la yippie!!…. ** hehehe 

Thank U so so so much Amy for being so generous and sharing this award with me :))

I tag these ladies for the virtual dinner party as well as awarding the hottest female blogger  :

Dee

Lisa (Shop N' Chomp )

Blair

K(Bihada Diaries)

Ahleessa

AtelierGal

EKI

With Love, Elle

Yumeko

MilknCookiie

ZOE

sesame

Friendz Century

 

Got this cutie pearl necklace with the cutest lil miss specky at Bugis area today! She’s totally photogenic!

 IMG_0322

IMG_0323

Li’ll Miss Spectacles is shy!

IMG_0122

SKIN PRODUCTS FOR SALE!

Below are some products that my brother ( a skincare fanatic) has purchased. The Mario Badescu cucumber cleansing lotion and enzyme cleansing gel have only been used a total of 5 times and looks as good as new. Clinique’s anti bacterial toner has never been touched at all, for no reason whatsoever, I heard this was actually really really good for acne from a friend and the OBAGI products have only been used 3 times each. sigh…I would prefer to sell this to people who are already using these products successfully and just want to restock. I’m letting go of all these babies so if u are interested pls email me at:

blovetbeauty@gmail.com

IMG_0069

IMG_0118 IMG_0119

 

 

I got a list of entries I’m working on

a) Acne Skin Care Products

b) Fairy Kei & Kawaii Home Accessories

c) Lee Hyori Makeup Look

d) More EOTDs

Take Care Bellas!:)

 

IMG_0359

image