Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

JAPAN SKINCARE & COSMETICS & RANDOM HAUL PART 2

JAPAN ‘09 HAUL!

IMG_9337

The Frivolous

IMG_9348

Picture0197

The Hair

I got these rollers instead of the strawberry ones… cause it looked so pink and besides I can get the strawberry ones in S’pore. I love these rollers, super easy to use, cute pink color and very comfy on the head!!

Oh and that’s a blue comb for my dry and frizzy hair :P It doesn’t really work that well :(

IMG_9339

IMG_9362

IMG_9369

IMG_9345

I am obsessed with bows, ribbons and cool looking hair bands. OMG… My mom, sis and I discovered so much wonderful stuff and too many ultra cool and super cute shops at HARAJUKU!

IMG_8801

When I look back on my trip, I think I enjoyed shopping immensely at  Harajuku, Daikanyama and Nakameguro!

The EYES

IMG_9350

Blair’s Sweets Sweets Palette, Sana concealor, Urban Decay (…etc etc…

 

IMG_8982 

I LOVE U ELMO. U are my perfect model:)

IMG_8979

I’m actually a big fan of CAREBEARS and ELMO cause they remind me of my childhood and I used to watch carebear every single day. I resemble grumpy bear in the mornings… muahahah! 

Sana concealor( Light Beige)  takes some getting used to. I experienced no nasty reactions whatsoever and it was really smooth upon application. Only thing is that u have to apply it really really fast or it looks patchy when it dries. It has a very smooth , almost base like finish and I wasn’t used to how it felt. However, I like the coverage, it’s natural looking.

 

IMG_9351

Thanks to Dee for getting me addicted to these Lavshuca palettes! They look so pretty and the color payoff is so sweet !! I’ll do some looks with these palettes too! I got GN1(for Dee!), BR2 and PU2.

 

I saw Urban Decay in THE LOFT but I didn’t see the book of shadows!! Since I am always on the look out for an excellent Black Eyeshadow, I just had to get this matte black color from urban decay. I forgot the name.  Isn’t the packaging cool?!

IMG_9401

IMG_9402 IMG_9411

I grabbed their eyebrow pencil(Brilliant Blonde) which came with a wax sealant on one end. It’s a little too light for me but the eyebrow pencil applies really smoothly. The wax portion isn’t something for everyday use, maybe only during sweaty events. Be careful with this wax sealant, once it’s on , it’s on… …

IMG_8971

  IMG_8973  IMG_8974

IMG_8976 IMG_8975

Bottom False Eyelashes. These are a perfect length for my eyes and have an invisible band! yippie!

IMG_9408

The GLASSES

IMG_9358

I’m gunning for Ray Bans Glasses when I’ve saved enough . Meanwhile, I found these at UENO and loved them to bits! My mommy has one too, in black. Only thing I don’t like about this is that the lenses suck, so I’ve got to change them!

THE LIPS

Got a candy doll lip eraser and NYX Black Label Lipstick in Nude. I like the color so much but it  looks so awful with my dry lips. I guess I really have to exfoliate my lips, apply lip balm, lip eraser and than this nude lipstick can sit nicely …

IMG_9397

IMG_9377   

IMG_9486

Pardon the color of this picture, the lighting in my room is currently : BLUE. Yup, my hubby fixed a blue light while I was in Japan. He says it will turn white.  hmm…  Oh , it was his birthday just a few days ago , so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN BABY, I know u read my blog too! hehe

THE SKIN

Hehe… I went crazy for DHC but I had to control myself. My sister was on the verge of killing me cause all I did was “OOhh” and “AAAhhh” at all the drugstores…. I’m sorry.. A makeup and skincare addict will always be a pain in the ass in JAPAN!

IMG_9357

Bought this SANA Face Soap. I really like this range so I thought I would try this. Haven’t seen this in Watson or maybe I’m just blind. I do intend to try SANA  UV base in future too!

Yea,  I think alot of people have given rave reviews for DHC ACEROLA LOTION. Should be really good. Thinking of giving this to my brother to use. Yes, I have a handsome, single, younger brother:P

 IMG_9353 I had to get myself a Vitacreme B12! ENA has done an awesome review on this…

IMG_9356 I am dedicated to finding a cheaper , higher quality Sunblock, cause Dr Secrets is kinda expensive for such a small bottle! I’ll be testing DHC and Ettusais as u can see !

 

IMG_9363

I love my SANA OIL CLEANSER, but this bottle was pretty cheap and I liked the color of it! hahaha… I will update on HIPITCH Deep Cleansing ( A VERY SILLY NAME for an oil remover!)

 

PICTURES in Matsumoto Kiyoshi

If this chain ever comes to Singapore, I will give all my credit  cards to my hubby for safe keeping… serious  ><

Cosmetics Galore

Japanese Lippies!!! YUMMY!

IMG_8708 

My Favourite LIQUID Eyeliner Brand: EXCEL!

 IMG_8734 IMG_8733IMG_8732

COFFRET D’OR & Shiseido Maquillage

IMG_8730

Saw MAX FACTOR there… but didn’t buy anything… Although I did like their foundations a long time ago and I absolutely hate their mascaras, cause it makes my lashes look clumpy, short and droopy!! No no no!

IMG_8731

Shampoo Galore

IMG_8719

 

I was mighty ambitious and wanted to squeeze in pages from some of my favourite Japanese Magazines, but this post is so long already… and I feel like I’ve been writting 4ever.

I really love SHEL’TTER for the street fashion( its so cool), popteen(great makeup tutorials) and JACK STREET( cool men’s style!).. I think I will save pictures from these magazines and more for the next post.

 

Picture0198

IMG_9079

IMG_9561 IMG_9463

Excuse the messy Hotel Room….

IMG_9298 Untitled-1 copy