Crossing the Blues

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Green&Blue EOTD & How I get Soft Wavy Curls

 IMG_9848 IMG_9847
I bought some flowers a few days ago and they looked so so lovely. A bright vivid blue and yellowish green. I knew I just had to do a blue and green inspired EOTD!
NYX Fake Eyelashes …. 120 Manly Palette … Coastal Scents Cream Eyeliner… Sana Eyeshadow palette(Sparkly silver) and brown for the eyebrow… some cut crease technique…and I just expressed myself and went a lil’ crazy through makeup :) hehe

IMG_9880
IMG_9874

image

Easy Soft Waves Tutorial
IMG_9971
1) Some curlers. They sell this at Bugis too! Better snap one up, it works super well!
IMG_9943
2) Section hair and twirl and clip! It’s that simple. If I can use this hair roller clip thingy, U can too!
 IMG_9965 IMG_9963IMG_9966 IMG_9967
3) Wait for 3 hours( best results) … sleep with it… eat with it on… put on ur makeup….
IMG_9962
4) Yawns! It’s time to remove the hair clips and tease gently for extra volume! Viola ~
    IMG_9968
     IMG_9973
 IMG_9974
In all honesty, curls show up much prettier in pictures when your hair is colored. When I had darker hair, it was quite difficult to capture a nice shot of it curled. Gals with thick black hair however, can look gorgeous with curled hair cause of the volume in it. I don’t have that luxury, so dying my hair is the best option! I love u strawberry blonde. It also seems that my hair has grown out pretty fast… maybe it’s time for a trim to rid the dead ends :)

image
Lately, I’ve been pleating my hair quite a bit. Especially on days where I just don’t want to style it  or curl it and on MEGA HOT days.
pleats
Okie, in just a few hours, it’ll be time for the weekend sweeties… Time to watch the latest naruto, Time to eat out, Time to Zone out.  Stay Cute Babes!
Untitled-1 copy