Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ETUDE HOUSE ReVieW

It’s been some time since my last tiny mini haul.

Walking past Plaza Singapura, I stumbled across the newly opened Etude House for a look see.

I ended up being tempted and the rest is history:-

IMG_7346

FREEBIES:

IMG_7347IMG_7348

BABY SKIN VEILING SPF22, $21 ++, for my Korean drama loving Mother. She loves using Hanskin BB cream and compact powder, so I thought she might like to give this a try. Her skin type is definitely less sensitive as compared to mine. My mom has no problem using powders and blusher… She’s lucky and so different from me, cause I tend to get many clogged pores with compact powder and foundation:(

IMG_7350

IMG_7358IMG_7359

55 KISSFUL TINT CHOU #3 strawberry,$13++, gives a sheer wash of light pinkish color, which looks absolutely clear on my dark lips( I so need a concealor that Blair blogged about). It has a lip balm texture to it and will not stay on for long periods of time unfortunately. I will not repurchase this lip product cause the color and stay factor really loses out to the Japanese drugstore range…. It’s too much like a clear regular lip balm with a higher price tag. IMG_7351

Picture0104

TEAR DROP LINER, White, $10++, I adore this product :) It’s super easy to use and I place a little of it in the inner lower corners of my eye & immediately I’m looking a ‘lil bit more Ulzzang! I am so going to use this in future for alot of my Jap & korean inspired looks….

It’s pretty pretty & sparkly sparkly!

IMG_7352

Picture0107 Finally, EYE GLOW PENCIL in #07 Egyptian Blue, $10++ (I think?) I haven’t gotten the chance to use it yet but I like the texture and color. I normally get black but that’s so boring… …

IMG_7361IMG_7354IMG_7355

________________________________________________________

IMG_7341 IMG_7343 IMG_7342

I’ve been happily experimenting with a longer winged eyeliner and the result has been pretty “ Catty Looking” :)

On an entirely separate note, I’ve been seeing so many great bloggers who have amazing SHOES!

My feet are super tender and I need to be able to move quickly and walk alot and as such I’ve always loved sandals. I’ve tried wearing heels and fancy looking shoes but I always revert back to Flip Flops, cause of the pain from blisters and what not..….. Unfortunately, the working world does sometimes require better looking feet!!! Shit.

In a bid to resemble a working class lady, I bought these shoes…

But the blisters on my toes and feet, after just one day is killing meee………. I luv the peep hole in front though….. My gawd, what a shoe dilemma.

COMFORT VS ASTHETICS!!!

IMG_7363IMG_7364 IMG_7365________________________________________________________

Blovetbeauty Header copy