Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yoon Eun Hye Makeup Beauty

OMG, I am so bored at work. You know days when you just want to stay at home, with some ice cream, a good Japanese/Korean magazine… … Wishful thinking right :)

Refusing to cave into a world of absolute boredom, I snapped away:

BORED OL’ ME:

Picture0080

Picture0082 I seriously don’t think anyone can tell from my webcam pics that the makeup inspiration for today was actually Yoon Eun Hye:

image image

I do not know how her curly hair translated into my slighty wavy, yet straight hair and my eyes are pretty shiny but its not showing up under the yellow light… well well.. I do think Yoon Eun Hye is really gorgeous  and she has the most voluptuous lips :) I am no where her dangerous beauty but I still wana copy her makeup style…. hehehe

DANG THIS YELLOW LIGHT- my makeup is super invisible…

Picture0068

Picture0070
Picture0078

Picture0073

Picture0088

Oh Gawd, I’m still BORED….

Picture0081

Hey Blair,Dee, Fifi(miss reading ur blog updates!!) & whoever else that reads this blog, take a picture of urself when ur super bored!!! haha …. I think its pretty fun to take pictures of urself looking grumpy, grouchy, tired, bored, sick….I do it all the time, cause I’m just nuts like that. Anyhow, HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD BABES!

Blovetbeauty Header copy