Crossing the Blues

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shopping Workout For Great Eyes

Who doesn’t get stressed out from work? A great stress suppressor to me stems from a great shopping workout. Strenuous exercise makes me fat cause I bulk up very fast, so I don’t have any other choice but to shop. Shopping allows me to walk alot and in that way my mind gets to wonder and my legs gets to stretch and do some light exercise and all in all I’m a happy girl!

My mini Haul for eye centric tools & cosmetics:

 

Shu Uemura MINI Eyelash Curler

I’ve been hearing rave reviews on this curler. It’s suppose to give your outer lashes a more curled appearance. Normal curlers don’t catch the outer lashes as well as this mini lash curler. I’ve used it and I like how comfortable it feels. It doesn’t bite my skin or tug at the outer lash. YEAH!

IMG_6010

 

I’ve been eyeing Shu Uemura fake eyelashes for quite some time after being totally inspired by Lady Gaga Makeup.

Lady-Gaga-jet-1

I love how flamboyant her lashes are in this picture but I brought myself back to reality with a simple question of “ Will you ever wear these outrageous lashes anywhere besides home ?” Answer was fairly simple. Never.

There’s no way I can go out with those lashes she’s wearing above …. …. hahaha

So I settled for SMOKEY LAYERS. They look very natural and flirty and the SA told me it could be reused 10 times. This pair costs 40 bucks so I am going to use it till it falls apart.

I am hoping that Shu Uemura won’t let me dow  as they rarely ever deliver a bad product, so fingers crossed here!

IMG_6007

IMG_6008

 

Ettusais Eyebrow Mascara

According to their website , theWaterproof eyebrow mascara neatens eyebrows to give a natural finish. Resistant to sweat, water and sebum. Comes in 3 different shades.

I think my eyebrows need some taming and this could be the answer on days I am too tired( lazy) to draw the eyebrows.

Diverging abit, Ettusais Hypercurl Masacara is an amazing amazing mascara.I buy it when I feel a little more rich. Overall, I like Ettusais!

IMG_6012

 

 

Another product I purchased from Ettusais is the Eye Zone Tinted Color Essence

From the website:

This lightweight Eye Zone Tinted Color Essence is an eye essence and concealer in one.

How it Works:
Apply Eye Zone Tinted Essence after your pre makeup base. Use it on its own for a natural finish or layer on foundation afterwards for enhanced coverage. To counter more stubborn dark circles, lightly pat Eye Zone Tinted Essence over the eye instead of blending it.

I like this product cause its light and it’s tinted to cover my dark circles. All this work stress, late nights are starting to show. Its only professional for me to not look like a PANDA bear at work :) Plus I gotta take care of my eyes.

IMG_6015

IMG_6017 IMG_6018

As the work stress piles on, I am super grateful to have this beauty blog. I get to write about my haul, beauty, my interests and its really great to read other great blogs too…

I leave you with a nice video by Fuzkittie: *How to make your eyes bigger*

It helps that she’s wearing those cute ass contacts tat make ur eyes look big ….

 





Read more here:

http://www.fuzkittie.com/2009/05/bigger-eyes-3-beauty-sponges.html

 

CIAO BELLAS*