Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FOTDs & Outfits :)

 Megan Fox is one Sexy Siren

MF

Megan Fox looks stunning and its this look of hers that makes me wana whip out some dark cranberry shade lippy and get serious with my brows! Don’t mind me, I have serious crushes on confident beautiful women and MEGAN FOX is drool-licious.

Some long overdue looks that I have been sporting these past weeks:)

Feeling like an Aunty:-

IMG_6634 IMG_6633IMG_6636 

Feeling a little less of an Aunty & a bit more chilled:-

IMG_6679

Feeling very Calm & Relaxed :-

 IMG_6707IMG_6704   IMG_6708

My Hime Gyaru Look:-

IMG_6866 Wearings the side braids that Lauren Conrad made popular:-

IMG_7109IMG_7112 IMG_7110

 IMG_7170

My first time in white pants. I used to be pretty meaty, now I’m a tiny bit less meaty but I’m still a bit apprehensive cause I know that I can look big fat in certain angles. NOOoooo………. 

IMG_7168IMG_7166 IMG_7167

MY dead boring, I’m going to work look:- Eeewww, ew, ew… I look so boring.

IMG_7215

The Boring & Typical Blovet Look:

I will not deny the fact that I am trying very hard to adopt the Japanese finger at mouth POSE!

 IMG_7227 IMG_7218

 IMG_7235IMG_7226  IMG_7225 

Most times, when I try to smoke out my eyes, it can turn out looking like I took black powder and blew it all over my eyes. I’m much better at a smokey look that keeps nearer to the lash line. BUT TODAY, I managed to pull it off!!!

I am so happy:

STUFF I USED:

*CIRCLE LENS-Fresh Kon Winsome Brown* Coastal Scents Black Eyeliner* Too faced Lash Injection* NYX E\S Volcano

IMG_7310

IMG_7319 IMG_7320

IMG_7325   IMG_7330 IMG_7327

MY Cannon Camera has stopped focusing, alot of my pictures are looking very blurry!! !!! Well, looks like I’ll have to move on to my FUJI now. I would like to use my Nikon SLR to take pics but its so damn heavy … Arghhh…. I don’t blame my camera, I do cam whore quite a bit. Hope u enjoyed this post sweeties :)

 

Blovetbeauty Header copy