Crossing the Blues

Monday, August 10, 2009

You Tube Beauty Guru & TAG.AWARD!

It’s always a joy to watch You tubers like Michelle Phan* aka Ricebunny, lollipop26, the current customs and so many other You tube Gurus…Recently, I stumbled across CATALINA’s aka cl2425 beauty videos and now I’m hooked. I watched all her videos, loved her casual demeanor and I’m completed addicted to her excellent makeup skills! She’s Korean too!

I only wish that she would make more videos… 

Here are my 3 TOP VIDEOS  from Catalina:

1)_SILVER BLUE SMOKEY EYES_

Yes, smokey eyes are my love and if I had the energy, I would wear them everyday.

2)_QUICK & NATURAL EVERYDAY 10 MIN LOOK_

A long long time ago, I used to think that the natural look comprised of washing my face and brushing my teeth and combing my hair and walking out the door.I was soooo sooo wrong. Looking natural still requires some work and I recommend u watch this video if u need to get up & out in 10 MIN !

3)_SOPHISTICATED PARTY LOOK_

All I can say is that this look is attention grabbing in a subtle yet sexy way. I like this very very much!

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Secondly, I would like to thank BLAIR for tagging & awarding me with The  MeMe Blog Award :)  I’m grateful & flattered that an awesome blogger like her would nominate me :)

 

THANKS BLAIR :)

Being the BLUR QUEEN that I am known for, I missed out the Buddy Award and Picture TAG that Blair handed to me… :) Happiness:)

BLOGGER BUDDIE AWARD!

blogger buddy

PICTURE TAGGED!
1. Open my first photo folder
2. Scroll down to the 10th photo
3. Post that photo and story on my blog
4. Tag five {or more} friends to do the same

4

Just a random interior picture that I saved from a design blog. I like the cabinent.

imageSo the Rules of acceptance:
1. Acknowledge the person who sent you the award.
2. Nominate 7 other blogs.
3. Share your 7 personality traits so we can get to know you better.

7 things about me :

1) ANTI DUST FREAK-

It must have been my chronic asthma that’s made me scared of dust. I clean my work space, my floors, my tables, my chairs… anything which has dust on it. I hate dust cause it makes it sparks off allergies…

2) OVER ACHIEVER -

I like to do well in whatever I set my mind to and sometimes, I over exert myself cause I wana be the best I can be…

3) UNUSUAL -

I have unusual taste in things. My own family and hubby will usually be super appalled at my taste and then give up when they know they can’t sway me or change my opinion… hahaha

4) STUBBORN-

The point before brings me to this one.I am pretty stubborn headed and this usually gets me into trouble !

5) SILLY

I may look serious and stuck up but I’m actually a very very silly person. I like to laugh at Stupid things and do stupid things! I’m just a big KID!

6) BLUR

I walked right into a glass wall when I was younger, I always miss things when they are right in front of my face !

7) EMOTIONAL

Blame it on being a damn Scorpio :P

 

___________i nominate  DEECHEE CHUN, PURPLE STRAWBERRY,SAMMI and THE MAKEUP MELODY____________________

_________________________________________________________

Okie, last but not least, I leave you with pictures of my new jacket ( pardon the oily skin, it was so hot today in town!!!)

 Picture0117Picture0115Picture0116

Blovetbeauty Header copy