Crossing the Blues

Thursday, August 13, 2009

MAXI EYES & FOTD

just a tiny update before the weekend hits

life isn’t a bed of roses and there’s some shitty stuff on the work front.  98 % of it stems from very negative people.  This weekend I plan to take it easy, to take time out for myself, to have fun and be my normal, neutral, happy self again.

I have a new goodie to introduce to U!!

MAXI EYES SPECTROFLEX BLUE LENS!~

Picture0122 Picture0124

I love this compared to FRESHKON Circle lens. Its CHEAPER! Its Prettier! Its SO SO comfortable. I suspect that the freshkon lens’ diameter is slightly larger than MAXI Eyes but it really is hard to tell… My freshkon alluring eyes lens was hurting my eye at the end and I had to throw it away before the due date… BOO to that.

Are you curious to see the MAXI EYES ???

Picture0126

I put on the blue contacts on the right so you could see a comparison with my natural eye color…I don’t have any makeup on at all. MAXI EYES really look so pretti!!

Picture0129

I was so excited to put on some makeup and the effect is so nice in pictures… If you don’t wana spend money on makeup and still look good in pictures, get circle lens. They can really enhance a person’s features:)Picture0132

More pictures:

Picture0135

Picture0150

Picture0153

I’m loving this lenses so much… I might just have a give away or contest in future for  a pair of these … they have purple, grey,green ( quite exciting looking) and brown(least favourite color of the lot)… Maximum comfort ! Reasonably price ! Pretty !

hahaha

I have a pretty interesting line up of entries that I’m thinking of writting for the upcoming weeks :)

A) FALSE EYELASHES 101

B) Korean Skin Care Secrets …

C) MAXI EYES FOTD* with a different color

D) Smokey HIME\ULZZANG EYES

If there’s anything u would like to see more of or if you have any questions , just drop a comment. i luv reading them. BYE BYE!

 

Blovetbeauty Header copy