Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

KERLI – GOTHIC PRINCESS

omg I promised myself not to go online until I was done with my work.. but here I am posting this.. dang, I'm such a serious blog addict. hahahakerli

Anyhow, I fell in love with Kerli’s “ Walking On Air” song some time ago and was equally smitten with her Gothic Princess Look.

3771081094_65e238da1e Kerli’s  look is accentuated with perfectly bleached pin straight blond hair and her makeup is amazing. I admire her fairy tale inspired look so much … …

I just wana dress like her * for a day* … omg what will I do and where will I go…it’ll be so much fun though…. *oh no there i go dreaming again…

With G Dragon and Kerli spotting immaculate blonde locks, I can’t help but want BLONDE hair too!! omg this is totally unrealistic… I’ve actually tried to  dye my hair blonde a few months ago but my  stubborn hair ended up being a light brown/orange( which i hate)…

Here’s my fav song from the Gothic Princess.

She carries off that black lacy corset dress so effortlessly and her HAIR!!… okay, enough about the hair already! hehe

 

On a separate  note, I  used Photoshop & Picnik, to alter this original picture: IMG_8153

TO: 

laney    laney 2

hehe… just playing around… I love these programs cause u can basically get  fairer or tanner, have purple or blue eyes in seconds…. :)

 

I promised to do a EOTD for my  darlings using Etude House cute & sexy eye palette ( the darker one). Please ignore my chopped off brows, it looks like a mess as I'm growing it out. I didn’t use my other palette cause I’m keeping it for a giveaway in the future.. I only swatched it once, so it’s still pretty  new...

IMG_8193

 

ok, take care & ciao bellas!