Crossing the Blues

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hime Gyaru and Gothic Lolita Inspired Makeup Part 1

Here’s a collection of some makeup looks that I have been storing for the longest time. I was pretty much inspired by Hime Gyaru &  Gothic Lolita Looks…

Hime Gyaru with fake bottom lashes:

IMG_7508 IMG_7510 IMG_7519   

IMG_7499

Gothic Lolita Black Eyes:

IMG_8272  IMG_8258

 

IMG_8247 IMG_8255 IMG_8256

Stuff I used for this Gothic ETOD – Castledew palette ( isn’t the black intense?), Doll Eyes Mascara NYX, Shu Curler, Japanese Brand Lasting Cream Eyeliner(Black)

IMG_8249

_______________________________________________

*I received my Bags from Modhuman ( Etsy) some time ago too….Thought I’d share them with u guys :)

IMG_7790 

1) 1970s Etienne Aigner SADDLE Handbag

I could put so many things into this smaller bag and the color was a  Gorgeous Dark Dirty Maroon… Unfortunately for me, the strap tores a little. I informed the seller and they gave me such a prompt refund and even allowed me to keep the bag as a collectors item. Such EXCELLENT AFTER SALES SERVICES.

Love u  Mod Human.

My only problem now is where in the world do I go to fix the torn strap??? arghh…

 IMG_7814

IMG_7818 IMG_7810

 

2) Vintage 1970s Jane Birkin TOILETTE CASE

IMG_7827

I intend to use this bags as a home decoration piece cause it looks my doctor bag , has such a solid base and structure… looks so stunning with some flowers …. Oh la la , can’t wait….

IMG_7826

IMG_7823

Finally, pardon my weird ass toes, 10 years of ballet deformed them…My new sandals from Far East!

 IMG_8308

I hope u all have a fantastic weekend and I would like to thank Zoe for her awards and K for tagging me… Been a bit busy so I thought I would post this entry first… Below is a list of entries I have in store for the next week or so :

-AWARD & TAG !!

-  Hime Gyaru Inspired Makeup Part 2

-Wide Eye Ulzzang EOTD

-Castledew White Chiffon Base Review

-Clear Skin

Ok, u guys have fun & bye bye **

CIAO BELLAS