Crossing the Blues

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Etude House - Dr Mascara Fixer Review

 etude house 14

I’m totally in love with Etude House Cosmetics. They are such a dream to use and in my first EH review some weeks back, I actually said I would not re-purchase the Kissful Lip Tint anymore. I really take that back because I actually got used to the product and found that it gave me really PINK looking lips. When I used a lipstick first then layered the lip tint on top, the effect was even better.

I am an Etude House FAN! 

ETUDE HOUSE COSMETICS

Quality – Pretty Great! I LOVE IT!

Price – A for Affordable & Budget Friendly

Packaging – Cute & Girly

Freebies – Free samples, pens, files and cupcake towels 

 

DR MASCARA FIXER REVIEW

IMG_8017

1) Natural Curled Lashes

IMG_8014

2) Apply EH Dr Mascara Fixer

  IMG_8018

IMG_8015

3) Apply MYLASH Mascara

( I got this from Japan)

IMG_8027

- My eyelashes are freaking long & it so holds my curl!!

IMG_8019

 

 

 

 

 

 

4) Quick Comparison

- I curled and applied Mylash to both sides. I didn’t apply Dr Mascara Fixer to my right eye… My right lashes are actually pretty long due to mylash mascara but its completely straight and the curl went away in minutes. The left side with EH Mascara Fixer, held the curl really well and really lengthened my lashes too! I’m so happy!

IMG_8029 

5) Removal

- It takes some time to remove ur mascara with this primer, cause it really has a strong hold.

I’m working on a few other EH product reviews( Eye shadow palettes and lip concealor) but I thought I would do this first cause of the amazing results. Now, I feel that my useless mascaras can be salvaged with this amazing eyelash primer. I hope it works for all mascaras and will update on this!

_________________________________________________________

Blair sweetie did a really interesting blog post “Some eye candy” and she was snapping away at Majo Majo, Kate and Coffret D’or ! I was at a local WATSONs today and thought I would sneak 2 pics to show u guys the JAPANESE SECTION! I just love this stuff! Makeup in general makes me a thousand times more excited than looking at clothes & my frens do make fun of me cause of this. I can’t help it – I am a makeup junkie!

Do you see the lippies on the right upper corner of JAP STUFF 1 pic?

These are the Sony's Curvy Lip Silicone that are excellent!!! They make ur lips look so PERKY, POUTY & SO SO KISSABLE. They look amazing in pictures too( cam whores, look for this!)

642c_2 7900_1

IMG_8010  

IMG_8009

All I need now is Sugar Daddy to buy me all these stuff! KIDDING!

 

CIAO BELLAS & ENJOY UR PRECIOUS WEEKEND!