Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Skinfood Moisture Egg Hair Pack Review

Untitled 74

I swear my hair is like dried grass that’s crispy when I don’t condition it. Combine my love of organic shampoos ( tend to be drying) with coloring my hair and it tends to be a dried mess most of the time. Thus, I stumbled across this hair conditioning gem in my brothers hair arsenal collection.

Untitled 73

I had no wow expectations for this custard colored hair conditioning cream. It has a nice floral foody scent and the conditioning effects are amazing! However, there’s a gritty feeling to this thick creamy conditioner that threw me off a little. I was wondering if something had gone bad in the bottle?!? The packaging isn’t the best as it can get messy after frequent use~~

Untitled 78

Anyways, I’m still very impressed by skin food egg moisture hair pack. It really works to moisturize my dry frizzed hair and give me back good hair days!

Try it! Highly recommended!!

Untitled 86

MY mini christmas holidays haul~~ hehe.. more coming up in the next post!

image