Crossing the Blues

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011 !

 

This was the one big highlight of my 2010~~ my beautiful baby boy Smile

DSC_0115

A new year is approaching in a few hours where I live and I just want to say to all my lovely readers :

                    May 2011 be a year full of love,

                      warmth and beautiful moments and memories every

             step of the way Smile

Thanks for all your lovely, sweet & encouraging comments ( it always makes me feel blogging is worth the effort!)  and for reading my blog even through the quieter times  early this year when I was going through my difficult pregnancy.

Thanks Everyone & Happy 2011 !!

IMG_1998

***I love you babelicious pals for being there for me through my preggy times Red heart

IMG_1909

 

image