Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kim Kardashian Blamed Ice Cream for Pregnancy Rumor

Kim Kardashian has blamed her recent trip to New York for sparking rumors she's pregnant with Kanye West's baby - because she indulged in her love of food while visiting the Big Apple.

The reality TV star prompted speculation she is dating the rapper after they were spotted together in Manhattan on several occasions earlier this year. And Kardashian sent online gossips into a spin when she appeared to be carrying a little extra weight on her already-curvy frame, starting rumors she's expecting her first child with the "Stronger" hitmaker.

The beauty laughed off the claims - and she now admits a gluttonous trip to the city that never sleeps left her with a bulging belly. She explains to MTV.com, "My reaction is, 'God, I've got to stay away from those hot dogs and nuts on the street corner and the ice cream'."


"Like those trucks, I've never seen that before - trucks of ice cream. You have to stop and eat! I couldn't control myself, so (in) New York I put on like 10 pounds and then I'm pregnant with Kanye's baby, so whatever! What can you do?! Hit the gym!"