Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kate Gradical Eyes PK1 ~ Christmas Inspired {Pinky Look}

 

I have fallen madly in love with KATE GRADICAL EYES PK 1.  The best part is that my hubby selected this palette for me and I was so skeptical initially but he kept insisting that pinks would be a refreshing change and nice for Christmas!

IMG_0896

Even without the eyebase, the color pigmentation of this palette is wow! The pink isn’t a ghastly in your face pink and it even works so well as a blusher( Yea, I don’t use blushers as they give me clogged pores, but this palette has solved that problem for me !!!)

IMG_0900

Using Kate Gradical Eyes PK 1 is so super easy. Blending is a breeze, colors are soft and pigmented, photographs so well … love it !! The applicator it comes with is really good too. I usually chuck these away but the sponge applicator blends the pink shades out nicely and I used the fluffy side for my cheeks and where more blending is needed!

IMG_0898

IMG_0938

IMG_0939

IMG_0940

Have you tried Kate gradical eyes palettes and do u love them too?

Untitled-1 copy